SCCA Autocross / Instructor
Born into a racing family, Geoff has been behind the wheel or working on cars most of his life.
Geoff has been competing for over 17 years in SCCA Solo, both in RWD and AWD vehicles that he has personally built. Competing mostly in Mitsubishi Evolution 8 and 9′s he has won multiple ProSolo, Regional, and National Championships. Plus being a two-time winner of the coveted SCCA Triad award, he has proven this racing thing is in his blood.
- SCCA Solo National Champion Sept ’13 (2nd championship)
- SCCA ProSolo National Champion Sept ’13 (3rd championship)
- SCCA Triad award winner (2 time winner)
- Won the SCCA ProSolo in Crows Landing, CA June 7-8th
- Won the SCCA Solo National Tour in Packwood, WA July 5-6th
- Won the SCCA ProSolo in Packwood, WA July 12-13th