Job Title: Course Technician
Hours: Part-Time (Available Days: Sat, Sun & 1 Float Day During the Week – 10 hr shifts)
Wage: Hourly $14.00 to start / Review after 90 Days
Reports to: Course Ops Manager
Job Description: The Course Technician plays an integral part in keeping the school experience flowing smoothly and the driving experience consistent for our students and instructors.Responsibilities are as follows:
- Support Instruction Department with course set up and safe operation of all driving programs
- Set up/tear down course delineation equipment for all customer programs
- Monitor and remove obstacles on driving courses to minimize damage to school vehicles
- First responder for emergency situations during customer programs, including: bringing fire suppression equipment to small fires, bringing first aid kit to minor injuries, towing stranded program vehicles (all equipment supplied by DirtFish)
- Clean, prepare and maintain appearance of grounds/facilities and Course Dept vehicles
- Occasionally transport customers to various locations during programs
- Assist with course and property work during non-class days
- Fill/operate/maintain Water Truck, and monitor course water use
Skills, Education and Other Requirements:
- Friendly and hardworking, helpful and positive attitude
- Ability to work outside in the elements and varying weather conditions
- Driver’s license required with positive driving record for insurance purposes
- Some interaction with customers should be expected; physical appearance should be professional and well kept
- Must be able to sit/stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand, bend, squat, crawl, kneel, reach above shoulders, climb ladders and crawl in tight and awkward workspaces, and walk on uneven ground
Benefits include DirtFish specific benefits such as free and discounted classes and discounts with current partners/sponsors of DirtFish.
About DirtFish Rally School: DirtFish was founded in 2010 as a rally driving school. It continues to fulfill its original mission as an organization to become the world’s best rally school, having educated more than 12,000 driving enthusiasts on the skills required to drive a rally car – and control any vehicle on a loose surface – to date.
Headquartered just outside Seattle, Washington, USA, DirtFish has more than 300 acres of property to serve as its rally playground. In addition to the DirtFish Rally School and newly launched DirtFish Media platform, the DirtFish eco-system also includes much, much more.
DirtFish Motorsports is a two-time ARX2 championship-winning team. DirtFish Performance Shop specializes in rally vehicle builds and accessories. DirtFish Merchandise is your source for rally-inspired apparel. DirtFish Events is a global team supporting rallies and events worldwide, large to small. DirtFish Giving is a philanthropic platform dedicated to supporting the Seattle community.
Vision Statement: ALL RALLYING. ONE SOURCE. DIRTFISH.
Mission Statement: To inspire, educate, promote, and expand the sport of rallying by engaging automotive enthusiasts globally.
To Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org